Woman treated for serious burns after chip pan fire
Emergency services were called to a flat in Edinburgh on Thursday evening.
A woman is in hospital after a chip pan fire in an Edinburgh flat.
The incident happened in the kitchen of the property on Brunswick Road at about 5.25pm on Thursday.
Firefighters used three pumps and a high-reach appliance to tackle the blaze on the fourth floor.
The woman, who was aged around 30, was treated at the scene then taken to hospital.
She is being treated for serious burns to her hands and face.