Bruno Mars stops gig in Glasgow after fire on stage
The concert at Glasgow Green was temporarily halted due to a firework.
Bruno Mars had to temporarily stop his gig in Glasgow after the stage lights caught fire.
The singer was performing in front of thousands of fans at Glasgow Green when a firework struck one of the lights on Tuesday night.
His gig was temporarily stopped but the performer came back out to entertain his fans, singing "we burned the stage down in Glasgow".
A spokesman for the organisers, DF Concerts, said: "During the Bruno Mars show, there was an incident involving one of the stage lights meaning the show was stopped temporarily.
"Thanks to the quick thinking of our stage team who assessed the situation, this incident was quickly responded to, allowing the show to continue safely."