Cruise boat evacuated after suspected engine room fire
The Souter's Lass returned to Fort William to allow the passengers to disembark.
Fifty passengers were evacuated from a cruise boat after a suspected fire in the engine room.
The Souter's Lass returned to the pier at Fort William in the Highlands to allow the passengers to disembark after smoke and heat detection alarms went off at around 1.15pm on Tuesday, the coastguard said.
Three crew remained on board to shut down the generator and deal with the incident.
Two fire engines went to the scene along with the Fort William coastguard rescue team.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said it was a false alarm caused by fumes from an overheated generator.
No-one was injured in the incident.