Flat residents evacuated as fire rips through city pub
The blaze happened at the Castle Bar in the Castlegate, Aberdeen, on Wednesday.
Residents have been evacuated after a fire ripped through a pub.
The blaze happened at the Castle Bar in the Castlegate, Aberdeen, shortly before 7.45am on Wednesday.
Around 15 firefighters tackled the flames on the ground floor of the bar.
Residents in the flats above had to be evacuated.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: "Three appliances were called and crews are now checking to see if the fire has affected any other part of the building."