Warehouse goes up in flames as smoke seen for miles
The blaze happened at Highland Electroplaters on Howe Moss Drive in Dyce, Aberdeen.
Around 30 firefighters were called after a warehouse went up in flames.
The blaze happened at Highland Electroplaters on Howe Moss Drive in Dyce, Aberdeen, shortly after 10.30pm on Tuesday.
Crews battled the flames for four hours, with smoke seen for miles.
It's understood the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "The fire was 100msq in a warehouse which had machinery in it.
"We sent six appliances to the scene.
"The building was checked over for chemicals.
"No one was injured."