One in hospital after fire rips through first-floor flat
Three fire crews tackled the blaze on Main Street in Sauchie, Clackmannanshire.
One person has been taken to hospital after a fire ripped through a first-floor flat.
Police and fire crews were called to the blaze on Main Street in Sauchie, Clackmannanshire, at around 8.30pm on Thursday.
Three crews were sent to the scene and the flames were quickly extinguished, but one person was taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation.
A spokesman said: "At 8.30pm on Thursday, the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to reports of a dwelling fire on Main Street in Sauchie, Clackmannanshire.
"A total of three appliances were immediately mobilised and crews extinguished the fire using a high-power hose.
"One casualty suffering smoke inhalation was transferred into the care of the Scottish Ambulance Service.
"Firefighters ensured the area was made safe before leaving the scene."