Sandwich shop destroyed by faulty fridge fire reopens
Piece in Finnieston, Glasgow, was forced to close for almost two months after the blaze.
A Glasgow sandwich shop destroyed in a fire sparked by a faulty fridge has reopened.
Piece was forced to close for almost two months after the blaze on September 15.
The shop in Finnieston, Glasgow, reopened on Thursday afternoon after a major rebuild.
Piece blamed a faulty fridge that "wanted to be an oven" for the Friday night fire.
It left the popular Argyle Street shop badly damaged but nobody was injured.