Hearts expect Partick Thistle game to be given go-ahead
Owner Ann Budge says 'every indication' points to new stand getting safety certificate.
Hearts expect their Scottish Premiership fixture against Partick Thistle on Sunday to get the go-ahead.
The new main stand at Tynecastle has still not been given a council safety certificate but the club believe it will get permission in time.
A final inspection will take place at the stadium on Saturday at noon.
Hearts owner Ann Budge said in a statement: "I know every Hearts supporter, and indeed every Partick Thistle supporter, is awaiting the announcement that will confirm or otherwise, whether our upcoming game can be played at Tynecastle Park on Sunday, November 19.
"I cannot, at this time, definitively say 'yes' but I can say that every indication points to the game going ahead."
It will be the first game of the season at Tynecastle after Hearts temporarily used Murrayfield for their home fixtures.
They were unable to this weekend, however, as it is being used for the Scotland rugby team's Autumn Tests with New Zealand on Saturday evening.
The redevelopment work at Tynecastle is still in process but builders have been working overtime to ensure the main stand meets requirements in time for the visit of Alan Archibald's side this weekend.
Hearts initially failed to win the temporary safety certificate when Edinburgh City Council carried out their inspection earlier in the week.